Wednesday, April 6, 2011

translados especiales

well this week. elder winget and i were doing great and taring it up yet again and having a great week. then on thursday night we got back from a long day and a meetng with the bishop and we got to out pench. and we got a phone call. wingent answered and it was president lindahl. we both were shocked as you can imagine, not sure why he would be calling us. and then he asked to get put on speaker phone to be able to talk to the both of us... and told us that i had done my job and got my comp preped and know how to be a leader and was sending him to be a leader. and me he was going to send me a troubled elder who has had some problems and is depressed and wants to go home. and that i need to change his mission around and help him out. so friday morning we got up and left at six to get a bus ticket to mendoza and switch comps. and then came back. and i came back with elder williams from my mtc group and that went to alta but graduated the year before me. he is great. just strugglin a little bit right now. so that was wierd and tough. but it means alot to me that president has so much confidence in me!! he also told me to get ready. i only have a few more weeks here in san juan then i will be going to the offices most likely to help president end his mission right and strong and lead the mission as an assistant.... haha WOW big news... but nothing is for sure. so we will see what happens there.

this week we did have success though and got to have 4 in church and had really good numbers. it is good. we are taring it up and having alot of fun doing it. the fruits of our labors should be showing here sometime soon so that will be good. but all is well and i am doing great. now in a zone with all three alta boys and trying to become comps with the other one. and today in another great interview with president lindahl. myu second to last one in his mission. we had a great chat and i can tell has a great load of car for me and the family and is for sure called of god to be my leader. i love him so much and has helped me in so many of my problems and raised me to become a better persom then i am and givin me alot of confidence. in september we will have a mision reunion at his ranch and that will be great. have you ben or austin ever had one... i cant wait personally.


well i better go. i love you all and miss you very much!!! take care and good luck jenny

con amor
elder bigelow

ps when does school start... roberts told me it starts the 24th... and how is that coming along

pps i got your package dad and lisa. thanks. much needed. and about the car thing... just give sean mine if it is still around... i want a new one!! haha or a different one atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment