Tuesday, June 7, 2011

una nueva llamamiento

well this week was a crazy week! but alot of fun anyways! i got sick, we had our baptism, and i got a phone call from president lindahl....


first i got sick and thought i was going to die! but thankfully i was able to get it all out of my system. it sucks we are so far away from everything that it is kinda hard to do what is needed so i just talked to the doctor and got things figured out over the phone. i was throwing up alot. i ate something way bad!... but i am all better now. it was just funny dad said i hope your health is good. and just last week i got sick. but i am better and dont have to worry about anything.


i did not know if i was going to make it for the baptism and i was the one who he wanted to baptize him. but i was feeling alot better friday for it and i was able to do it. it was a really rewarding experience! he is 21 and has had to give up alot. but has never been happier he told me. and when he came out of the water he started crying and gave me a huge hug and thanked me about a million times. and his family and everyone there was all teared up as well. it was really special for me and for all of us. and when we were in the bathroom changing he asked me how i felt when i got baptized and i told him and he said he felt the same. and that he feels like he is on the top of the world and can do anything. and has never felt so much happiness and joy. it was so special for me. for one of my last days here in albardon.


president also called me, and told me he knew i would do whatever he asked of me. and i told him i would that he can always rely on me. and he was happy to here that. and said that i need to pack my bags and come down to mendoza to help him to end his mission and be his assistant and to prepare to bring in the new mission president and help him to run the mission.... haha and i will be with my old enemy new best friend elder roberts from alta! i am so happy and it will be a great experiende! but it is short and that is all for this week.


thanks for everything. i love you and miss you! have a great week.


con amor
elder bigelow


No comments:

Post a Comment