Friday, October 16, 2009

Zacks latest letter

October 9th, 2009

Hello hello!

Well this week was a good week! Went by pretty fast. Dallin left this week that was weird. And our zone leaders left so we now have new ones. They are pretty cool but really picky and stuff. It’s kind of annoying but I know they are just doing their job. Conference was great! I loved all the talks. A pretty central message of love, and that was good to hear. They did talk to the missionaries really well.

We have four elders leaving to the Dominican MTC next week so that will be kind of weird having them leave. The spirit is so strong in here I love it. Sometimes you become so immune to it you don't know your feeling it until its gone, and you need to ask for it to come back. I met another Elder Bigelow the other day. He is going to Brazil but had to come here cuz his Visa was not yet in and was waiting for it to show up. That was weird. And in the RC I met another kid who is from Arizona who knows a ton of Bigelows. Nobody that I new but small world I guess. I thought our last name was more rare then that.

Thanks for sending my recommend and temple pants. I got them last night. We went to the temple today and that was a great time! The Spirit was really strong and I could tell that it was with me watching over me and comforting me. The mornings this past week have been cold, and we walk everywhere. Our residence hall is on opposite sides from where our class is, so that sucks walking in the cold, but I will live a little bit longer without it I guess.

I am so excited to get out and teach in Argentina. I just need to get the language a lot better. Ha ha. This week was our last week to teach the first lesson (restoration) in English. The next couple of weeks are the second lesson in English then its straight Spanish from there on out. Pray that my study habits increase and I break my old ones, and that I retain the stuff that I am learning.

So next week Kyle comes in to the MTC. That will be super cool, and I can’t wait to see him. A kid in my zone went home yesterday he has been here for 15 weeks cuz he had surgery on his hip and he got sent home because he needed to have another one. He will be home for three months at least. That would be horrible, but if he keeps up on his Spanish then he can go straight to his mission. Did you hear a new temple is getting built in Fortaleza, Austin’s mish? That’s way cool. I wish Mendoza were getting one so I could go. I felt so sad in the temple when I thought that I have six maybe seven more times to go to the temple for two years. That will be hard, but so worth it. I just talked to a sister from right outside Mendoza and she was telling all of us how beautiful it is and how the people are so great. I am way excited to get down there. The days go by slow but the weeks go by fast if that makes sense. So it will be here soon, I think hopefully.

How are things at the house, and with the friends you send emails to? None of them write except Kyle and that will be stopping now. Thanks for cleaning my room and all you have done for me. I pray for all of you each and every night. I know I am being so blessed from this mission and I learn more everyday. I know all of you will be blessed. I will keep you in my prayers. How is Lindsey’s baby? Anyone else pregnant? Write me send me goodies. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment