Friday, October 16, 2009

Two posts in one night! Read them both.

HOLA FAMILIA! Y AMIGOS!

Hey so this week was a pretty crazy week. We had four guys leave to the DR yesterday so our district became the smallest in our zone. Wednesday Another elder in our district was feeling sick so we took him to the doctor and they looked over him and came to the diagnosis that he has SWINE FLU!! He has had it for a week. We all got prescribed pills to take for the next ten days every single day. It was a little sketchy.

On Wednesday I looked all over for Kyle and I even sat on the hill walking up and down it hoping to see the family or him. But I never even saw him at all on Wednesday. I saw him last night though and he was feeling nauseous and homesick. He told me that right after he saw me he Started to feel better. I guess you broke the rules and sent a package in with him. That’s straight thug appeal. I will be going to his residence hall today to pick it up from him. I hope my contacts and winter coat are in there its cold walking to class at 6:50 everyday and 9:30 every night and 6 am to the Temple on Fridays. Ha ha

Everything is going well, but it’s no surprise that my study habits are lacking. I think that’s why my Spanish is not quite where I would want it to be. I need that to improve first off. Sometime next week I will have a day where I can only speak Spanish no English.... oh boy! And in two weeks I will start to only be able to teach in Spanish no more English. I hope I will be able to do it. I cannot print off emails here as far as I know. I am glad the correct paper has been used in my letters from you though, so I could put them in my book without tearing holes in them. And I bet none of you can tell me who spoke in sacrament. Ha ha, just playing.

I write letters as much as I can outside of the classroom. But yes, keep forwarding my emails to my friends. I think your taking the wrong approach to what I have said. I would love for them to write me, and send me pictures especially if they said they would. But if they don't, it’s not the end of the world. It would be if I didn’t hear from my family though! That’s what I care about most. (But if your my friend and your getting this, you still have yet to write or send a picture... you still can make it good). I always write back the same or following day of getting it. I do still want to hear from all of you, if you want to write me.) And that goes for everyone!!

For packages, my favorite candy is anything really, such as Fastbreaks, Reeses, Snickers, Three Musketeers, Starburst, Skittles, anything! Home baked goodies are a definite plus!!! Little toys maybe to play with, stamps, pictures, anything is good. A package no matter what’s in it is the best. The Shurtz have sent me a few amazing things I love it! And they need not worry; Kyle is doing so well now. He says hi. He looks like a missionary and already just giving him a hug, I can feel the spirit with him. Its super cool! I have felt the spirit a lot this week and have loved it doing commitments and stuff. So dad Lisa, I commit you to go to the Manti temple! Go with the Shurtz or something its AWESOME! And everyone else go to the temple! Pray sincerly. I love you all a lot! Pray and read.

Love Elder Bigelow!

P.S. dad how was hunting? Is it the deer hunt this weekend? Sean listen to
Mom and dad. And good luck with the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment