Monday, August 9, 2010

Carta inspirada

Thanks dad. That was the letter and email that I needed. It was a little tough week for me. Lots of changes. Really, really, tough goodbyes and everything. But now I feel a sense of happiness and relaxation. Thanks dad.

Well this week I said bye to the families in Alvear. That was tough and with tears. But it was good and with lots of surprises. One family, the Ditoto family, that we taught and baptized the kids and the dad and mom were tough and a interesting experience told me that they are going to be getting married and baptized and they want me to go with them in a year from now when I am ending my mission through the temple so that they can be sealed as a family for time and eternity. It was probably the most special spiritual experience I have had in my mission. It was so overwhelming it brought tears to my eyes and I felt such a sense of gratitude that I had done the Lords work and that he is happy with me. It is so special cause I knocked this door and found this family and did all I could and more for them. Now we have a goal to be able to go through the temple together next September. How amazing and special... I truly loved it and I hope with all my heart that everything works out and I can have that opportunity to go with them.

I came to San Juan on Wednesday and it is up north and a lot hotter area. But I got here and it was a blizzard. Then today I got sunburned playing soccer. It is crazy weather. But gorgeous. There are mountains all around us and it is just so great. The people are super nice and have a totally different accent. All the R´s have the SH... sound too. Instead of terrible its teshible. haha it is so interesting. and the wards are huge. We had over 80 people in church yesterday. It is so nice. And the members are really cool. One family we have lunch with every Sunday is the best and we have an asado at there house every week. Which is bomb!!! I am really loving it here. It is a little hard I am in charge of the biggest zone in the whole mission and have a lot expected of me and it’s kinda stressful and I have been stressing out a little bit this week and my patience has been tested a lot. So if you could pray for me in that aspect and I know I will be strengthened and helped. I am really feeling tired everyday while working and my nerves get tested a little bit. So, for my patience and my happiness, so that I can have the spirit more, and be more of a help, and learn more, would really help me.

We are having a lot of success and hope to continue to have it. Our zone is awesome. And we have great potential. I am really excited to see what comes and how things will go. I miss you all a lot and love you so much. Sorry this is so short. We had a lot of things to do and did not have much time to email. But I love you and miss you and am so thankful for all you do and the love you have. Hope all is well and talk next week.

Con Amor

Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment