Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Me Voy (I'm leaving)

August 2, 2010

Well this week was really good. We had two more baptisms on Saturday and they were super good and I confirmed them a member of the church and gave them the Holy Ghost. It was really cool and a special experience. We had four others in church and all is going really well. I will miss this area a lot, but am really excited to be going.

I am going to San Juan. It is a different province then Mendoza, in the north. I am way excited. I will be the new zone leader there and it historically has been one of the most successful areas in the mission so I am really looking forward to that and bringing that back to the glory. I am really excited and can’t wait. It will be a good learning experience for me and totally different accent in the Spanish. It is 7 and a half hours from where I am to get there, and I believe a time change so that will be fun and another really, really early trip!! haha but I cant wait and I know the lord has something in store for me and will bless me with his ways.

If you could I would really like to hear and have the conversion story of our family. When and where and how it all started? Please ahah

But this week was awesome. I loved it and we had some really good success

I will miss it a lot and be leaving some baptisms behind for another Missionary but I will be going to help others and it will be a new and amazing experience. I can’t wait. I miss you all and love you very much. Thank you for all you do and all you help me with.

Con Amor

Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment