Sunday, January 2, 2011

feliz navidad y año nuevo

it was good to talk to all of you also. always is wierd and stuff to talk to the family. but it was fun. sounds like sean has changed alot!!! haha but life is good. i look forward to talking to everyone on wednesday. 4 my time is great for me. i dont really have any questions. i want to hear questions and stuff. christams was great. i cooked all morning. and then at night as well. and today i cooked again all pday for the zone. i am dead!!! but it was good and has been fun. i look forward to hearing from everyone on wednesday.
con amor
elder bigelow
ps i forgot to tell you.... but my camera broke last tuesday. and i will be looking for a place to get it fixed if they can. but i need a new screen. it broke and is a spider web now. or you could send me a new one, or a little more money and i can buy a new one here. so i dunno just whatever you think. sorry, it was an accident. i got pushed and fell over a chair and had it in my pocket and it broke my fall kinda...

No comments:

Post a Comment