Monday, January 31, 2011

Zack's latest letter

sounds like it was a good week. with some good excitement going on. i too had a really good week.with some good fun, and interesting things happened. but first off, to answer some questions quick. my toe is doing better. it does not hurt on that side of it anymore. but it rains alot here in san luis and floods the dirt roads and makes them rivers. and it is infected, but on the side i didnt cut. it is really strange, but it kills and i cant have it touch anything without it just killing in pain. but i will talk to the doctor next week when i go to mendoza again for zone leader consejo. everything is good there. i still have not go the debit card. but i did get some mail from the shurtz family and from grandma johnson and kevan and maralee. thanks. and i got beccys package i loved it all thankyou. i love the letters and hearing all about everyone and the support and stuff thanks.

well we had another great zone conference this week in mendoza and i loved it. it always is so good to hear from president and his wife and learn things all together. but its really weird now i am with my comp and elder harvey and elder ruiz the oldest zone leaders... and that was made known and me and my comp were used for alot of examples and had to teach alot of things. it was cool and interesting how much i have learned and know now on my mission. it really is so much and i know i can apply it in so many areas of my life for the rest of my life. then the hermana lindahl gave a talk to all of us and they always are great talks, this time though it was really weird cause it was a strange topic... she talked about marriage! wow that got me thinking alot more and got me even more scared! but then actually calmed me down by the end and made me feel really comfortable and understand it more and the need for it. but as you can imagine that got me a little unfocussed for a second there. but it was really good. (it will be interesting to see what happens after the mission... could happen fast or take a long time... but people here seem to always tell me i will be the first married... who know...) president talked about connecting with people by using inspired questions and real live experiences. he had me to the example and to my comp... me and him are best of friends and talk all day but at this time i had to relate to him spiritually and get him to commit to an appointment with me later... and president had me use the question if he has ever thought if there is life after this one... and hinted to me to use experiences and the one that he was thinking about. so i used my mom and before the misson stuff. it was really spiritual and we conected and there were tears and it was really good. president really knows how to get the spirit and how to use what he has. such a great man!! we then saw a movie on the baptisms we have had in the mission to get our 1000+ we had. that was great. it was probably one of the best most spiritual zone conferences i have been to in my mission i loved it.

then we had some great lessons this week. and on saturday we are going to have three baptisms in my area i am excited it will be really good and a fun baptism for us. so much has happened with these families i have seen alot of progress and sadness in there lives with all the happiness that has come with trying to come back to church and in helping them to get there children baptized. it has all been good for them and helped them to see the blessing that there are for them.

attached is my area. all of it is in my area and places that we work and today we went up to this waterfall for p day with the zone. it was fun and way hard not to jump in from up high right where the water was falling. i wont lie i was tempted to fall in on the climb up and down. i almost did. it is way tough. but it was alot of fun. everyone liked it.

also with the pictured is a couple journal pages in my journal. so if you could send those type to me that would be ideal. other things i need in my package would be...some stuff from utah for me to be able to give away to people to remember me and remember utah. some peanut butter mms, and that should be about it. i dont really have the need for anything right now. just whatever comes to your head i will be way happy. maybe some letters.... i would really like that.

well have a good one. i love you all i miss you and hope everything is going good. keep strong and stay happy!!

con amor
tu mendocino
elder bigelow



No comments:

Post a Comment