Monday, November 2, 2009

New Updates from Elder Bigelow

October 24, 2009

Hello everybody!

ONE MONTH DOWN!! One more month and I will finally be in ARGENTINA!! I can’t even wait! The MTC is great just want to get down there and serve the people I promised I would find. I am so excited we talk about it everyday. I know that I know ZERO Spanish and will realize I know even less then that when I get there and hear every talk to me.

Dallin emailed me. I guess he can gmail so maybe I will too when I get there. we will have to see. I did get the coat! It fits great thank you very much. Did you get the email from my mission prez. that Christmas packages need to be sent by Nov. 1st to get there on time or something, I guess. Elder Davis was telling me that his parents told him that, because they got the email. Just something to think about, If you love me... and will send me one... and anyone else out there feel free to if your heart desires. Grandma Johnson sent me a package And a Halloween card this week. It was nice and thank you very much! Everything that I get I love very much! Its so nice to know your thinking of me and stuff. I really do appreciate it very much! Letters are the bomb! I love to get them from anyone. It’s great. I hope you got the pictures and letter I sent. Some pretty cool stuff happened this week and I explained it in the letter.

Wow so tomorrow sounds like it will be a big game! I’m excited to hear how it goes. I get a feeling it might not be to pretty for the people here in Provo though. But my district is going all blue ties tomorrow to show our support.

This next week and from here on out we are "fasting from English" on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays, in hopes that we will pick up the language more. We also have to teach in Spanish only from here on out. Wednesday is our last day to teach in English, so that will be exciting. The days may get to be more "fasting" as we get going but for now its just those three. So it looks like I wont be speaking at all on any of those days. Ha ha.

I do see Kyle almost every single day. I guess Brad Kunz and Skylar Taylor drove up here and found him on the MTC grounds. Little mad they did not find me and Brad is the only person of all my friends has written me back. But whatever... ha ha. I love any letters I get and totally forget who has and has not. I just read through all my letters last night I have got, that was fun. This email is short cause all the stuff I put in the letter. And as far as the goggles goes for Kyle...pretty sure he has them too a little bit. But I’m not totally sure.

The elder that was in quarantine got out on Sunday. He said it was the Worst experience of his life. He could not leave his room for five days! They slid food through the door and that was the most outside world he got. But lets be honest this is nothing like the outside world. How is Lindsey and the baby? Any names for it? Gender? What’s up? If she names it Zack don’t get offended, I’m just the favorite! Ha ha. I’m humble because I already know I’m the best... ha ha just playing. I hope all is well there. I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting letters from you. I love it! From all of you it makes the day so much better you don’t even know! Mail is great!
I love all of you and keep you all in my prayers.

Love
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment