Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Elder Bigelow writes again

Hello everyone!

Alright well the computers here suck! I just wrote an awesome email and it logged me out and did not send. I am really upset right now that I have to do it all over again.

Thank you for the email from Kyle. Keep forwarding me the emails and brads also when he gets out there so I can see how they are doing and what is going on with them.

So the week before I got here Elder Ayer wrote his girl off and she then wrote him off also so I guess she was confused that he had already done it. But last week she emailed him again and is engaged to be married. That is the exact reason I am glad I did not have a girlfriend before the mission like the odds just are that they will write you off or something. Like all the girls from home that I knew I am sure have already totally forgot about me. But I hope some didn’t and that they don’t so I have someone to hang out and go on dates with when I get back.

One of the AP’s went to Davis high school and knows uncle Bry and that whole family. I guess he is super tight with them. He would go backpacking and all sorts of stuff with them all the time. His name is Elder Squirres he comes home either this transfer or the next I am not exactly sure, But he is a good guy and stuff so ask about him. Another elder here, I think the Shurtz family might know his name is Elder Roundy and he is from Panguitch Utah. I have not met him but I have heard a lot about him so ask the Shurtz family about him and find out.

This week none of our investigators came to church but I hope that they will soon. We put a fecha with the Austodillo family for the 26th and so hopefully that will push them to come to church, and they told us that they feel they want to go now. So they had better come next week. haha

The past couple days it has rained a ton and hailed yesterday I have pictures I will send and you can see the size of this hail. I had my first asado last week also. Steaks the size of my face and an entire chicken and chur y pan. It was super good I really liked it.

I eat at the Ortiz families house every Thursday and they are so awesome! I love them a ton. They are sealed together which is rare I am sure a lot of you know. And they have a son on a mish right now. But I told them you say hi and are grateful to them for taking care of me. And they say hello and that they will take good care of me that you raised a good son and that you all are beautiful. I showed them the pictures. Which I need one about the 4x6 size of the whole family. I do not have one. And to my friends who receive this... if you have not sent me pictures yet please do send some so I can have them.

Oh and there are two new elders in our zone. There area got closed cause they witnessed a murder, and two others were killed in front of the chapel and they have been robbed twice. Crazy huh!! haha this place is awesome!! We heard gun shots the other night when we were walking back to our pension. Its freaking insane but so cool I could not imagine myself anywhere else at this time in my life.

Next week I am going fishing with a member!!!!! Jealous dad? I am super excited. It will be a lot of fun.

I love you all sorry this is short but the other one did not send. I willtalk to you next week.

Love
Elder Bigelow

ps I have not got the numbers for you to call me yet. I might have to call you first and give you the number and you call back I dunno but we hopefully will find out this week and I will let you know. And I don’t care who comes everyone, no one, who ever wants to talk, just no crying or being sad. I did well at the airport and I want it to be good again. But only one call this time. Talk soon I love you!! Love elder bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment