Tuesday, December 29, 2009

feliz nuevo año

HOLA

Yeah it was good talking to you all on christmas i wish it would have been
longer though. Everyone else talked for about 2 hours. I had a lot I wanted
to tell you and ask you about and I wanted to hear more questions and
answer them for you. But I guess we will just have to wait until mothers
day. And then we can work out the kinks a little better.
No investigators came to church again this week. We are bringing a member
from the ward who was converted and had a hard time committing to church
and baptism also come with us and talk to them about blessings he has had.
They all talk about how they want blessings but they don’t do the things
they need to, to get those blessings. And if I get transferred next week I
wont get to see any of them get baptized.
I did not go fishing on Saturday it was a youth activity at the lake that
we had to help to supervise. It was in the andes mountains and is gorgeous
but was really hard because I wanted to jump in and play with them it was
so hot! But instead I played with a Frisbee and football on the shore. It
made me really miss boating and playing at the lake. With my friends and
all of you just hangin out on the lake…ah…those were the good times
nice and relaxing and so much fun…
I wrote the barnes family and sent it in the letter I sent you. I was not
exactly sure what to say but I think its alright. Tell them thanks again
and they do not have to write back if they do not have time or something.
The prayers are good enough. Not many of my friends that said they would
write have. But the prayers are really felt and I am so thankful for them.
So thank you all of you.
I love you all and miss you all. Thanks for the prayers and please keep it
up, we need it and it really does help. The church is true and I love all
of you very much!!

Love
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment