Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Father's Day

June 25, 2010

Well happy fathers day yesterday. Hope all is going well in Powell. All is well here. My prayers were answered this week and the parents of this family are not even married. We found out, so they cant get baptized till they are married. So we put a fecha with the kids and they will be getting baptized on the 10th four of them. And we have a couple more baptisms in July that we are preparing for and it will be good I am looking forward to it.

This week was good. Wednesday is transfers and I am getting a gringo companion that has one less transfer then I do. He is from Utah I am pretty sure and his name is elder Moncur. I am excited it will be awesome and he is coming into an explosion of good things going for us here.

Hope you all are doing good I love you all and miss you. Take care and thanks for everything. Your prayers are felt and answered.

Con Amor

Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment