Monday, September 13, 2010

Su Favorito Misionero


September 6, 2010

Well this week was a good week we found a family of 10 that are inactive and only 3 are baptized. So we will be starting to work with them a lot and see what we can do to reactivate them and hopefully baptize there 7 other kids in the family. They are super nice and accepting of us when we come over and it has been good. The dad, wow...... he is the biggest man I have ever seen. He weighs a good about 400 pounds I kid you not!!!! And last night he got out of bed and walked to the kitchen 3 feet away and broke into a sweat... and the best part is he was shirtless. It was pretty funny. I could not look at him with out laughing a little bit and feeling just so absolutely scared for his health. But we will see what we can do to help and keep them happy.

So last week at consejo it went really well it was a good time. And president had all three zones that were battling all month of august to come up and to get a picture with the trophy. It was good. I felt good cause I knew we had the most baptisms in the mission so I felt a sense of acknowledgment that I won the cup. But it should be on the mission blog if you want to look it up and there always are lots of pictures and updates about the mission on it. So if you don’t look at it you should look sometime.

Pretty crazy that on Wednesday the last of my close friends leave on the mission and go to the mtc. Seth Beccerra goes to the mtc on Wednesday so I wont see him for three years. Wow that will be crazy and some big changes in our lives. I just barely got his letter so I wont be able to write him back only to the mtc I can. haha

This last week we also had a cool lunch. The daughter is now living in Utah in Orem but moving to St. George to get married in two weeks to a RM haha that served here. But like 3 or 4 years ago. But still a little sketchy. But she took down the address and the phone number of the house to call or visit or something if she wants to tell you all about San Juan and things like that. She was really nice. So don’t be totally shocked if an argentine girl calls the house or something sometime. I don’t know if she ever really will. But just for in case now you know.

That is too bad to hear about Alta. it is all because they don’t have the defensive coaches there anymore. They went to cottonwood to coach there last spring. So it was no suprise to me that they lost to Cottonwood or Bingham or Timpview. They are not that good this year and we all knew it would be this way especially if the defensive coaches all left. They were the lifeblood of the team success. But byu I am glad to hear is doing good and at least won their first game. And that Utah won that is good. What did byu decide to go independent or are they in a conference...

Thanks for the packages I will be looking forward to them and be excited to get them. It does not feel like it is my birthday and I doubt it ever will on the mission. But I am excited and I will become an old man... haha

So what is the news on Jason Bilanzich.... has he got a call or left or anything yet....

All is going well I miss you and love you and are always in my prayers. Tell the ward and everyone I say hi. Thanks for everything I really do appreciate it and feel it each day. Stay strong and do all you can.... I love the story at the beginning of the book of Mormon with Nephi and Lehi and the family when Nephi and his brothers go to Jerusalem again to get the plates and Sariah complains. But then testifies when the sons return and never ever again complains. What an example. Really good story, and strong testimony in the prophet and in God. Something good to have and think of now that conference is coming up. Love you take care

Con Amor

Elder Bigelow

(We all won the mission cup, but we had the most baptisms. 2nd to last on right is my comp)


No comments:

Post a Comment