Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!! I did remember yes Lisa.

This week I really thought about a year ago at the dance I went to that was the worst ever!!!! That really was the turning point for me I feel in doing the right things and improving myself more for my mission. I know now that I can do the right things even when people are not doing them. I can rely on my savior and be better.

I had the baptism of Mirna Saturday. It was really special especially for me because I found her on the street talked to her and taught her the lessons and baptized her. That is really rare here to find someone and to teach and baptize them. Usually all the baptisms are member references. It was super spiritual for me and very special.

I don’t think I am getting transferred or a new companion... Not exactly what I was wishing for but I need to make the most of it and I will.

Friday was fun all the power went out in Mendoza. It was a little scary and pitch black but luckily our cell phone had a light on it and we could get around and to a members house. But it was cool and something to write in my journal.

And yes Lisa I do want Ben and Jenny to come here and to go visit Bens mission!!! We better!!! But I want to come home first then come back and visit because if you pick me up I can’t get released and I will still have to obey all the mission rules which means I cant leave the mission. So come home first for a little then come back. But that is a LONG ways away and we can talk more about it later. But for now that is what I want and I think would be a lot better. I also want to do the cruise with the Shurtz family..... So start savin up haha (Austin can also call my president but he leaves two months before I do July 2011 so I will have a new one. and I might not come home till October depending on transfers but a again a LONG ways off)

Sorry its short this week my last email did not send and it logged me out. But next week I will probably have a new email set up that I will tell you and you will have to start sending emails to that. The church is changing it up.

I have you all in my prayers and I love you very much. I will work harder and do more so you receive the blessings. I don’t want them. I want you to have them its more important for me to have you be blessed then me.

I love you!!!

Con Amor
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment