Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Familia y amigos

February 1, 2010
Familia y amigos

Well this week was a little bit of a struggle. We bashed heads a few times and found out he does not have anywhere near the same views on obedience as what I do. But its ok. I took charge and we worked very hard all week and reached all the goals. So nothing to be stressed about too much.

We saw a robbery this week it was kinda cool and stuff to see it. It was about three feet in front of us and the kid cut us off to get to the beer truck that he was going to rob. It honestly was like he did not even see us we were right there and so close. The gangster punched the beer delivery guy in the face who had a crate of beer in his hands. Then he grabbed his hair and pulled his head back and put a gun to his face. It was crazy!! But it was like he didn’t even see us because we were so close to him and I could see bullets in the chamber. It was intense and they wrestled for a little bit and the gangster hit the delivery guy in the head with the butt of the handgun and he started bleeding and ran off. About that time we started to run also. We saw the same gangster later that night and he didn’t say or look at us weird at all. At that moment I knew his spiritual eyes were not open and your prayers for protection were in action and he didn’t see us... it was really cool.

Later in the week we bought food for one of our investigators cuz she is very poor and she struggles and has a lot of problems with her family. It is really sad. She speaks English so it is mainly me that helps her. She really speaks both but prefers English so she talks to me. I said a prayer in her house for her and her house and everything I asked for was answered. it was so cool. And she came to church yesterday, which was even better. It was great.

This week I received two much needed things. One a package from Lindsey! Thank you so much and I do like the name Malachi. I really needed it and it gave me a boost of energy. The other I got a letter from Micky Shurtz and it had some advice and love in it. it felt good to read and I needed that so thank you so much.

Also if you have not sent the packages I have ideas of things I want in them and need. Root beer mix, Gatorade mix, recess things fast breaks etc.., butterfingers, starburst, gummy things, pro health tooth paste, floss, church shoe laces in black, sticky notes, and if possible money....I am very short cause I had to buy for my comp these past few weeks and am struggling a bit with food.

Best address, I asked....

Elder Zack Bigelow
Argentina Mendoza mission
Casilla de Correo 631
Mendoza 5500
Mendoza, Argentina

And don’t write what is in the package in detail just put mission supplies and cheap things and it is more likely not to get opened. And hide valuables very, very well in them. Like money and stuff. Or put money on my card something. And big white envelopes with plastic lining inside are the best no one looks in them they cant and it is free for me so send me bunch of those.

What is brads email and I will shoot him an encouragement email sometime I wrote him a while ago and sent it to his mission office that I looked up on line. I don’t know if its the right one or not though so if you could get that to me.

Also I need my blog info so I can give it to members and investigators so they can keep in contact with me and see how I am and where I am. Send it to the Ortiz family if possible dad.

I love you all and things are good. Keep up the prayers they are working and I will talk to you soon.

Con Amor
Eder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment