Monday, November 2, 2009

This weeks letter

October 30,2009

Hey family!

I got your letter don’t worry. Did you get mine? With all the pictures and stuff? Sorry you have been sick all week dad. That is never fun. Yeah I was the first to see Noah in his costume don’t worry about! I’m a big deal and loved the most. It is what it is. I hope you got my letter this last week because it had a bunch of pictures it was six pages and had good stuff in it. And I have heard from friends that have not been getting my letters so I am a little upset right now with that cause I have no idea who has and has not got my letters. And what letters I have not received from people. And the package sending... I heard I have to pay for it no matter what.

Did you hear from my mission president for an address or anything because I don’t even know where to tell you to send it. Also you will be hearing more in the letter, but I most likely will not be getting to Argentina on time... they are having a huge swine flu out break down there and visas are Super backed up!! I have talked to some elders going there. 20 of them, were Supposed to leave Tuesday, and only four got their visas down there. The rest are going to Texas, Cali, Georgia, and Arizona till the visas come in. And that has been a huge problem for all the missionaries going there lately. So I am thinking I will be in the states for a little bit before going to Argentina. So who knows if I will even be there for Christmas. It’s a little difficult to make a call for it. I have got two post cards from Becky by the way and that was last week. Nothing since so maybe they got lost in the mail too.

I am doing well though. We had our fast in Spanish a couple times this week it went well. And taught the first lesson in Spanish on Wednesday. That went great too. A lot better then I had thought it would go. For me at least. I can’t believe I am the older district in my zone now I cant wait to get going and start teaching real investigators in person and see the changes in peoples lives! I feel if I go to the states I am lucky! I get to have two missions in one, and it will give me a chance to get my feet a little more wet in Spanish before just jumping right in, so I can learn more and speak better. The Lord works in mysterious ways and always has a plan. Nothing just happens for no reason. If I get sent to a state for a while someone needs to hear my message, if not then that means that I need more time to find the people in Argentina that need to hear my message. I really cant wait it is crazy!

Glad I had to get a letter from Ben today to tell me about Lindsey!!!!! So no one was going to tell me she is having a boy???? Was everyone just going to wait till I got back? WOW thanks for keeping me updated with family matters going on. :( Ha ha ha just playin! Congrats Lindz. I’m sure he will be spoiled and a great athlete. Can’t wait to meet him. Due date? Name? Have you thought of any of my ideas? They are good! Ha ha.

So any of my friends/family getting this and I have not written back to you, I promise I have. I always write everyone back every time. It is possible it got lost in the mail so write back if you have a desire and interest in hearing from me. esta bien! Yeah I heard about Alta. I’m sure they will do well, but I think Bingham will win state. And I could hear the BYU game from right outside the door to my building. I listened to part of the first quarter. Stuff I want in a package.... mt. dew? Dr pepper, Candy, jerky, toys to play with, stickers for the kids. I don’t know whatever. I am happy with every single package I get no matter what’s in it! I will love it no matter what. But I do need a good Spanish to English dictionary asap. the one they give you here SUCKS and they tell you to get a new one as soon as you can! But how can I with no outside world access. Like a yellow one is good. One I can study with and maybe one that I can put in my pocket if ya could... but yeah i need that soon as possible.

Language is coming and the spirit is great. L. Tom Perry spoke to us in a fireside on Tuesday. There is more in the letter. If anyone else wants to know more just ask and I will give the details, it was good. Hope to hear back from you soon. Hope all is good. Keep studying the scriptures and pray as much as you can. Its so powerful! God loves us! I love all of you!

Love
Elder Bigelow!

mucho gusto!

ps i cant get face book stuff lisa....

No comments:

Post a Comment