Thursday, November 19, 2009

Travel Plans

November 15,2009
Family!!

Well this week on Tuesday we had a meeting with the travel people for Argentina to talk about visas and issues there. They eventually called my name to come up and talk to them.... and I GOT MY VISA!!!!! I am going to Argentina!!! I got my flight plans today also...it goes as follows

Leave the mtc at 6 am
Flight leaves from slc at 10:55 and fly to Atlanta, GA
I arrive in GA at 4:37 pm
I then leave GA to Buenos Aires at 7:40 pm all on nov. 23.
I arrive in Buenos Aires at 7:50 am on nov. 24.
I then have a 12 hour bus ride to Mendoza!!!
Flight number is 1512 to Georgia then 101 to Argentina

So I have a 4 hour lay over in GA. when would you want me to call? During the layover? Since you will be home from work and such things like that. Or what? I would prefer, personally when I am in GA... Its all on Delta Airlines. So yeah. I also remembered last week that I forgot to tell you in my email that I was made zone leader in my zone. Its a little stressful taking care of everyone and stuff but I have learned a lot and it has been good. As zone leader you have to go check on everyone every night get scores on Spanish speaking from every district, read all the district leader letters, and respond and show and take care of all the new districts. This Wednesday we have two districts of 12 come in the same day. That will be a little hard to show them all around, but it will be fun. Also I now have a crap load more meetings to go to on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. But oh well. Its fun I like it.

So yeah this week if letters are not sent by Wednesday then don’t send them to the mtc just send them to Argentina because I won’t get them. It’s going good here. I see Kyle on occasion here and he is doing good I have not noticed any problems with him he seems totally fine and has not said anything to me about any problems. Its so funny at lunch and meal times on occasion its like a mini Alta reunion with all of us seeing each other and talking. its great. I am so excited to get down to Argentina I can barely retain myself. Ha-ha I don’t know any Spanish but it will be awesome to be surrounded by only Spanish and have no clue what anyone is saying. haha I cant wait!!

So kyles family sent me deer jerky this week from kaysons deer. It was SO amazing!!! I loved it. Best stuff I have ever had. Thank you shurtz family!! Have you been sending my emails to the kunz family because they have said they have not been getting them? I will put their email in my letter I will be sending so if your not make sure you send them to them. And send everyone my mission address please. I don’t know what it is right now but I want to get letters when I get there. not just sit around for weeks waiting for one to come in and be heart broken from it. Haha. All is well I look forward to hearing soon from you about when to call and stuff. I love you so much and all you do for me. Keep giving me mission stories in my letters I love hearing them.

Amor
Elder Bigelow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment