Thursday, January 28, 2010

This weeks letter

January 26,2010

hola

Well this week was a pretty good week. We had a baptism and I got to talk to you dad. Don't think i am homesick i am not and i have not really been so dont worry. And i hope you dont think anything is wrong. Especially you Lisa in your email it seemed like you think i am struggling. I'm not things are awesome. It was a shocker that president had me call home. It was his idea and i said no and said it was ok but he insisted and i gave in. The only real thing is my comp is letting the others get ahold of him a little and is getting lazy but this week I am going to step up and be the senior comp and do everything and him follow me the zone leaders said to. so we will be working extremely hard this weeek. But i am totally fine please dont think i am down or having problems cause im not. and i hope president did not say anything like that to you on the phone either cuz
seriously all is well i just am going to be trying to straighten my comp out a bit. this last week was not the best with us, work wise. and the two leaving in my pensh have been bad and super lazy the whole time and he is starting to follow them. but no worries with me i am totally fine. and happy just a little stressful at times and need your prayers and help for patience humilidy love and the language to come more everyday and faster.

I met a guy that served here with pete acerman. he wants pete to email him. his name is jorge cabaƱa. and his email is ellamanita_2005(at)hotmail.com

i cant figure out how to do the at sign spanish keyboards are confusing.

tell the shurtz family i say hello and hope all is going well.

i love you all!!! and i promise everything is going excellent i am just learning to be alot more patient and humble and loving for everything. and my spanish is really taking off! its still needs alot more work but it is better then pretty much everyone i came with, already so yeah its doing good.

love
elder bigelow

ps i guess the pictures of the baptism will have to be sent another time i just got told this computer does not have the port even though my card fit and was working. but oh well next week i guess. with some sweet pictures of this statue of christ we are going to that is on the boarder of argentina and chile. the whole zone is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment